cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Short Sads

@DruidChild Sounds like things are really overwhelming right now. Do you want to describe more about what's going on?
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________
Highlighted

@Bay52VU It was just like...dysphoria+sadness+loneliness+anxiety+abandonment+failure+intrusive thoughts+wanting to die=crying. I feel a bit better now...walked around campus taking photographs and am sitting in class making them into a fuck-dysphoria collage thing because this class is super boring and loud. 

Actually damn it it's getting bad again. Ugh. You can ignore this, it doesn't matter.

Highlighted

Sorry to hear that you had a tough morning @DruidChild.  How are you feeling this afternoon? 

Highlighted

@NickiPower I'm okay, thanks. Frustrated and sad and dysphoric but okay. 

Highlighted

Sorry to hear about how you're feeling @DruidChild. It does matter. Has class finished now, and is there anything you can do to feel a bit better?

The photographs and collage sounds really awesome - did you end up finishing it?

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________
Highlighted

Thanks @Bay52VU. Class is over and I'm home now. Ended up editing all the photos I took and writing stuff on them in cool shaky writing, it looked good Smiley Happy Tonight I'm just trying to everything really slowly and gently because most of my brain wants to kill me...

Hope you're doing okay too. 

Highlighted

Hi @DruidChild - so glad to hear about the cool shaky handwriting that sounds awesome!
Typography is an awesome art form.

Just on the last line of your post, I want to make sure you're okay, and you feel safe tonight?

Highlighted

@TOM-RO I'm safe for tonight and probably tomorrow and the weekend...idk about next week though but that's not really my problem right now. 

And yeah I love photo editing with text Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

@DruidChild, that's so good! And if you are concerned next week your RO crew is always here for support Heart

Youre-Awesome-Meme-Bill-Murray-16.jpg

Highlighted

sad #1 still so bummed that we lost the granny yesterday, I know it's not the end of the world but dammit

sad #2 I'm annoyed that I still cannot see my siblings (sorry, I know I say this more than once weekly). It isn't fair.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//