I've already called them twice. I'm sick of wasting their time @loves netball
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Re: Short Sads

Hey @redhead what's going on this evening?  I reckon now would be an awesome time to pull out those strategies, @loves netball's suggestion of lifeline is awesome as well as brew a tea, draw a picture and share it on RO (please Smiley Very Happy), watch some tele, phone a friend etc..

I know it can be really challenging sometimes but will you try and keep yourself safe tonight?

We're all on RO if you want to chat it out Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@redhead what about Kids Helpline, theyre usually pretty good. Its not wasting time if its helping you get through . . . Thats what theyre there for. Would you wanna try writing what things are going through your mind and then putting google images or your own that portray parts of it and put them together? I told @loves netball . . . It may help you at least take up time as well as gets your words venting feelings and emotions out.

I can only just hope that you can be strong and use the resources and coping strategies youve got to help you get through this . . . I know its hard but trying to find things to do helps . . . For me being a movie buff my coping strategy in the end was to watch a movie that has everything that I want to be doing either to myself or others, and watch it over and over until I no longer feel like doing them or that im tired (or find more than one movie with them)
Highlighted

@Bree-RO I want to scream. Everything feels wrong and I can't cope. I feel like I can't use my strategies because what's the point.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Highlighted

@redhead Correct me if I am a bit off here... Do you sort of feel like you are outside of your comfort zone right now? Like you have exhausted your strategies?

It can be such a challenging thing, when you feel like you're going in circles with the strategies - but believe it or not you're jumping on RO right now is a strategy in itself. Talking this out, you're framing things for yourself. You're doing so well right now, and you probably don't even know it.

Is there anything you feel you could do right now, one small thing?

Highlighted

@loves netball cool suggestion!  I sometimes box when I am really frustrated, have you tried it?

Me:

Highlighted

Highlighted

@loves netball I'm so proud of how strong you are being and all the strategies you are trying to use and how much you have come through. Then seeing you jump on and help others is awesome! You mentioned earlier you're still feeling a bit overwhelmed tonight. Anything you want to talk about?