cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Short Sads

Hi @loves netball, I have to reiterate and agree with @N1ghtW1ng - if you are still self harming and hurt yourself in any way, please make sure you get medical attention immediately. - Sally

Highlighted

PARC can be good for the 24/7 staff support so that at times like these you can talk to someone face to face instead of on phone and it can be for as long as you need and not just 30-60 mins . . . they also do day time activities. do you have a CATT team for your area? cause theyre people who can come to you if youre in crisis. No idea if its something youd be interested in @loves netball but would you ever consider giving the book "the purpose driven life - rick warren" a look (it helps you find your purpose in life (but it is a christian book thing)
Highlighted

@Sally-RO I haven't stopped for half an hour now and I want to do more than self harm. I can't help myself, I just want to do it

Highlighted

Please check your email @loves netball You will be able to pull through tonight, we just need you to take the steps to keep yourself safe.

Highlighted

You have given some amazing support tonight and this past week @loves netball, that is something to be proud of.
You are amazing, brave and incredibly strong. You can get through tonight.
Highlighted

I may have done pushups as self care LOL

Highlighted

@Mona-RO When I'm trying to sleep I try not to go near technology because it means I'll be awake for longer.  And I don't know how to talk through something that I can't find the cause of myself.

Highlighted

I was ok and now I'm crying on my bedroom floor because I'm going to end up failing and being nothing but a useless idiot... oh wait i already am
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

@loves netball that sounds like some awesome self care Smiley Happy

@FootyFan26 how are you doing today?

@j95 I have to disagree with you there, you're definitely not a useless idiot. How are you this morning?
Highlighted

Having a breakdown... Smiley Frustrated