cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Short Sads

Sending lots of love to you @FootyFan26 and @loves netball.

@loves netball You have no idea how to talk to your case manager, you mean?

How are you feeling right now? 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

Yep that's what I mean @letitgo. I keep trying to tell her I don't want to see her anymore. I also don't want to stay at PARC, I don't know how it's supposed to help me. It's not going to fix the constant lectures I get from people for not doing anything with my life. My life is worthless and I wish all my self harm actually caused some internal injury worse enough for me to die. I'm off to find another way to hurt myself this evening.

Highlighted

Hey @loves netball are you going to self harm tonight? Is there something else you can do to channel this negative energy besides injuring yourself? Let me know if you can think of anything..Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@Bree-RO why am I always like this? I seem to always need attention

I feel like overdosing, just to avoid this weekend's 15km fun run. I haven't ran for three days so I'm really upset with myself.

I've tried my TIP - didn't work 

Highlighted

Ahh, I get ya .. hm sounds tricky tonight. It could be rad @loves netball to start thinking a little differently about when things don't work. So if something doesn't work, instead of resorting to SH what else can we do tonight? Happy to yarn it out with you. Could even start a new thread, perhaps something like "when you're ready to give up" And let's see if other members can give us some ideas of what to do when we regress to feeling anxious and hopeless. Would you be up for that?

Let me know!

Highlighted

I find it hard making new threads. Everything is just too much. I'm too useless and want to lay on the floor and cry because I'm still in pain from all the other self harming. I don't even want to hug Big Ted. I think I'm addicted to self harm.

Highlighted

@loves netball that's okay! How about we do it together? What if I start the thread and we have a chat about strategies around self harm - this community knows so much, keen?

Highlighted

@Bree-RO happy to see if it helps

Highlighted

SH can be addictive even more-so if its the only thing alleviating the pain you feel inside, so dont feel bad if youre addicted to it, whats best to happen is to find alternatives; Im sorry that you feel so strong in negative emotions and that life for you at the moment is hard . . . one of the most common things to feel like self harming but isnt damaging is getting an elastic band (even something like party hat string), something that can stretch enough that when you let go it can hurt but not cause damage.
Highlighted

My referral/assessment for PARC didn't go so well. I got the impression I'm too big a risk for them. Funny how if I'm such high risk then why am I allowed to live at my place