cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Short Sads

Made me feel so down and unwelcome @Sans-RO I met up with some friends, we just sat in the sun at one of our favourite places had a couple of drinks, now I'm about to get on tram home again - hopefully it's nicer this time
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

oh nice @j95 I hope that will be a good time for you this afternoon; try not to take any of their behaviour to heart youre a pretty decent person t least what ive been able to pick up on here as you support others on here so well aswell Smiley Happy have a great time with your mates today and try something relaxing before you go to bed tonight Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Thanks @CasKat91 I'm already home and had a nice afternoon Smiley Happy
Highlighted

awesome @j95 whats your plan for the rest of the day? got anything fun you can do?
Highlighted

I'm not sure @CasKat91
Highlighted

@Sans-RO I don't want to talk to the psychiatrist because I don't feel comfortable talking to him. The issue with my parents is well known, but the psychiatrist and my case manager are not very sensitive about it. So I just end up feeling like they're bagging my parents out, which makes me more likely to follow my parents lead. So I'm stuck being like this because I'm almost past the point of being able to help myself. I don't think I'll ever get better.

Highlighted

I'm having the worst night because I'm a sucky loser. Except I'm not. I'm trying really hard to listen to the positive voice but the negative voice is still there, constantly echoing itself. I've been on and off crying all night it's so stupid. I want to believe the positive voice (and I do, which is why feeling bad is so stupid) but it's just... argh I'm so tired of fighting myself. I'm so tired of being snappy and whiney and stupid.
Highlighted

Anything you can do to self soothe @N1ghtW1ng?

Highlighted

@loves netball I've eaten dinner and was planning on sitting in my room watching rescue bots but inside I'm in the lounge watching JL so sitting cool. Wonder Woman is so tall Smiley Tongue
How are you doing tonight?
Highlighted

Sounds relaxing @N1ghtW1ng.

I'm okay, about to head off to sleep hopefully. I'm super exhausted physically and really scared about tomorrow. 15km run Smiley Sad

Thanks for asking though Smiley Happy

I hope the rest of your evening goes well Heart