cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Short Sads

I can't imagine that anyone would mourn for me @CasKat91

If I was awesome than I'd stop with all the attempts. 

Why am I always like this? Why do I have to be scared of Christmas and the new year? I'm over strategies, I just want a life that is worth living. 

Highlighted

I was the same a few years ago (I had to skip christmas and my birthday and others birthdays in december for a couple years cause my family wasnt kind to me they were super judgmental and hypocritical and many other things). You are awesome maybe you just havent had enough people tell you to your face; all of us here on reachout know youre awesome, Im sure your friends (few or many, it doesnt matter) think youre awesome, Im sure your family think youre awesome (maybe they just dont know to tell or appreciate you), Im sure the people you help and support and meet would think youre awesome; youve just gotta find something that can give you a purpose which might take longer than you want but if your patient and look through alot of options im sure youll be able to find something; some people find purpose looking after kids and helping them grow, some people find purpose in helping the elderly or others with mental health or physical disabilities, some people find purpose in doing administration or behind the scenes work; theres many big and small options that are out there, you just gotta come across pne that can tick all the boxes; Im always proud of you when I see you try or when I see you struggle but you reply the next day and its proud to see that you made it through another day even though there was struggles; Youre awesome in many ways @loves netball and I hope we can continue to help you through these times if at least a small part Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@CasKat91 You're awesome for always putting up with my extremely dark times. Thank you and I'm sorry

Highlighted

no need to be sorry we all have dark times and we are all there for each other to pull through them Smiley Happy
Highlighted

I change my mind again. Overdosing means I don't have to deal with nightmares

Highlighted

@loves netball have you met any staff you've gotten on with yet at PARC? I am thinking it would be really good for you to track them down tonight and let them know you plan on self harming.

Highlighted

hey @loves netball i must apologise I have to take my daughter to bed and my phones distracting her so Im logging off, but please just take some time, breathe, relax, find something to do at parc if you need to, maybe punch a pillow (place it against the wall and punch the pillow i mean), have you tried playing sleeping music or anything while you sleep (cause sometimes when you dream your outside noise effects or pops up in your dream); just some ideas anyway
Highlighted

@Bree-RO The staff I know are only on during the day. And I'm sitting in my room contemplating nightmares vs hurting myself 

Highlighted

@loves netball if you're contemplating hurting yourself definitely hit up a staff member, that's what they are there for; it's super important you keep yourself safe.

Highlighted

How are you today @loves netball?