cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Short Sads

Hey @loves netball I'm sorry things are feeling so crappy still. I know you've asked us to be mindful of what's helpful for you when you're feeling stuck. I just want to remind you that RO is here for you to talk strategies once you've figured out what and why you are feeling this way and what you need right now in terms of support from us. I know you know this, but also want to remind you that there's one on one counselling support available through Lifelife and SCBS when you're ready for it. 

We trust that you are the best judge of what you need right now but please reach out to us if you feel ready for some more support arround managing these feelings!

Highlighted

Also just wanted to say that when I had to stop seeing my psychologist a while back I was really upset, too, to the point that I considered suicide. It's normal to feel upset by losing someone you have a connection with. It's okay to mourn that, while still moving forward with hope - who knows, maybe your new counsellor will be awesome too? @loves netball

Highlighted

I've just removed a couple of words from your last post as I'm aware it may be triggering for other users. It wasn't explicit and it's not going against the guidelines (so it's not on you!), I'm just aware that the detail mentioned has been triggering before and wanted to be cautious about it. Hope that's ok by you, @loves netball

Highlighted

Too hot for that @DruidChild and no to baking. The idea of food, doing anything to keep me alive is just too much. I can't deal with rejection; I just can't, not after everything that happened last year. 

No one will ever understand me.

Talking doesn't even help. Why would I want to call anyone else to deal with this?!

@Sans-RO just delete me, please just do it, I'm not worth having on RO anymore

Highlighted

@loves netball I think it's pretty cool that you had such an awesome counsellor who you felt really understood you; to me, it shows that there are people who 'get it' and are able to understand how you're feeling. Maybe there could be other people like that out there for you? 

Can you think of anything that is going to help right now? A glass of water even, if it's hot?

Highlighted

@DruidChild if I had X and I put X to head, that would help.

I've had water and even eaten, which I really regret

Highlighted

@loves netball no, not at all! You do amazing work on RO for the community!! We don't want to delete you, we are here for you but I wanted to honour the boundaries you had worked with us to ensure we keep you safe and don't make how you're feeling worse...

Is there a reason you're feeling so distressed this morning?

Highlighted

@Sans-RO it's in another thread. I haven't settled down from last night. My parents are trying to make me help them and I'm refusing

Highlighted

Well done for eating and drinking @loves netball! What can we do right now that would help you? 

Highlighted

@DruidChild @Sans-RO make me get off now and set a time when I'm allowed to come back on please? Otherwise I will be on here all day going crazy, breaking guidelines etc