cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Short Sads

@j95@loves netball I'm about to log off in a bit, and I just want to remind you guys that you are amazing. Please access some extra support tonight if you are feeling distressed or upset or feel free to use a thread with a trigger warning if that's what you prefer. Here's a quick recap on the comm guidelines as well. 

Please remember that you are valued and taking good care of yourself tonight is the most important! 

Highlighted

@j95 that really sucks. Is it still the RO stuff making u feel this way?

Highlighted

Yeah 90% that 10% other stuff @Sans-RO
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

@j95 I'm sorry it's affecting you to that extent. What can you do to help take care of yourself tonight? Are your doggos with you? I feel like trying to get some sleep tonight might help you take a break from everything you're feeling right now. What do you reckon?

Highlighted

I sort of feel like hurting myself but you probably think that is silly, especially over something that seems so minor @Sans-RO
I'm not sure what I'm going to, I'm already in bed I have been since like 7:30 but I don't think I'm going to get any sleep soon
Highlighted

@j95 I'm going to have to log off in a few mins, but I want to remind you of the support systems you have in place if things get way too much, Okay? Please call SCBS or KHL if you need to talk things through with someone over the phone. 

Highlighted

Yeah I know about them @Sans-RO
Highlighted

I just don't know what I'm going to do for the rest of the night that will help
Highlighted

Hey @j95, how are you feeling today?

Highlighted

Still the same @Bree-RO and I'm still in bed which is out of the ordinary for me I'm usually up hours ago