cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Short Sads

@dustb0wldance That sounds like a good attitude to have. I believe that things can and will get better for you, though Heart

@Sally-RO No, it's pretty cool here. The ice is helping a lot, thanks @loves netball

I'm going to try and just go to bed. I hope everyone has a safe night, thanks a lot for all of your support just now Heart

Highlighted

That's so lovely of you @DruidChild! I hope you're right. With strength and resilience like yours, I'm confident you'll find a way to ease all this stress! ❤️
Highlighted

I hope you sleep well with no nightmares @DruidChild

Highlighted

Goodnight @DruidChild! Hope you have a great sleep and feel a little better in the morning Smiley Happy
Highlighted

The loneliness just hurts so much...
Highlighted

How are you both doing today @DruidChild @dustb0wldance? Your posts hit me right in the feels...

I'm alright. I ended up going out for a drive and listening to music last night so I wouldn't get so sad. Then I never got tired. So I've been at work for 2 hours already and I'm exhausted :/
Highlighted

@dustb0wldance loneliness sucks Smiley Sad I'm here if you want to talk more about it/start a thread Heart

@lokifish I'm not doing great but I'm trying to distract myself with an art project. How are you going today? I know things have been rough for you lately Heart

@loves netball I hope you got some nightmare free sleep, too. How are you today? Heart

Highlighted

Hey @DruidChild it sucks that you're not doing so well at the moment but amazing work on distracting yourself. What's this project you're working on, if you don't mind me asking?

Keep us posted about how you're doing!

Highlighted

@dustb0wldance glad that you were able to use some strategies last night Smiley Happy not good to hear about the exhaustion though Smiley Sad How long until you finish work?

@DruidChild ooh what sort of art project? I'm not doing great either but I'm about to get something to eat and then I'll go from there Smiley Happy