cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Short Sads

@Sans-RO @lokifish Breakfast sounds like a good first step. Hope your day goes okay Smiley Happy My art project is...weird. Basically I started with a bunch of drawings of hands and then I taped them together and now I'm adding other collage-y things. It's almost done, I'll post a pic when I'm finished Smiley Happy

I have another 5 hours to go @lokifish Smiley Sad then I'll have to go to the local farmers market and get stock for work as well. I'm so glad I have tomorrow off because I am 100% gonna need a nap this evening but then I won't be able to sleep tonight

That sounds really cool @DruidChild, can't wait to see it ☺️

Time to go do X....

Running can get fucked

@loves netball Did something happen to make you upset? I'm sorry you're feeling this way Smiley Sad What are some of your awesome strategies that you could use if running's not going to work for you? Heart

@DruidChild family stuff and I just want to die. I don't want to be safe anymore.

I did a 10km run today and I sucked badly; if I ran how I normally do I would have got a placing but no I sucked. My time was unacceptable 

Family stuff can be so tough @loves netball and I know what it feels like to not want to be safe anymore, but you're a good and special person and you deserve to be safe. What can you do right now to look after yourself? Heart

It must be frustrating not to get to your personal best in something so important to you Smiley Sad And hey, it's still exercise, and any running practice will help you get your time down.

I'm just chilling on here because I feel sick @DruidChild and am listening to music. If my family upset me I will do X though.

I started crying again before I showered. I'm missing a piece of me

@dustb0wldance not long to go now! Could you set an alarm on your phone so you don't oversleep during your nap? Hopefully tomorrow gives you a chance to recharge Smiley Happy

@loves netball that sucks about your family - being upset can mean we don't perform as well as we normally do. But hey, there's always next time Smiley Happy

Sounds like you're all over those strategies! Smiley Happy I hope you've got somewhere to go to get a bit of a break from family.

Anything that helps when you feel like this? Kind of emptiness, it sounds like? I can definitely relate to feeling like part of you is missing, it sucks Smiley Sad

Heart