cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Short Sads

Yeah maybe @Sally-RO I'm ok though, did you hear what I did today? I'm still so happy that I passed
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

no I didn't read, tell me tell me? @j95

Got my heavy vehicle licence @Sally-RO Which will help with work, it's medium rigid so I can drive small trucks and stuff which is slightly terrifying for society haha Smiley Tongue

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

ah that is very awesome! but you are right....watch out drivers on the roads haha kidding. Glad to  wrap up tonight on a high note with that news @j95 very, very proud of you!

Sorry I didn't reply to you last night @j95! I'm sorry your meet up with your brother didn't go so well. It sounds like you were pretty disappointed about it, hey? Smiley Sad Good on you for refusing to be pressured into doing something you felt uncomfortable with, though. 

And that's an awesome achievement that you got your truck license! Well done Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

@lokifish self care, medication and being in a routine helped my migraines and depression. I know it goes up and down, I guess it's about what the overall trend is.

@DruidChild I was starting to do better yesterday, but I woke up feeling crappy again. I don't know why. I feel too tired to do anything. I can't motivate myself to go downstairs and eat even, even though I'm hungry.

@Creativegirl12 It's still positive that yesterday was a bit better imo. Fatigue is the worst, it makes it so hard to do anything Smiley Sad Reckon you could make a tiny goal for yourself, like to get dressed, or to ask someone to bring you something to eat from downstairs?

I'm so fucking angry but all I can do is cry
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead,

what's up?

are you still in hospital? XX

@loves netball yeh. I just had my tribunal today, that's why I'm angry, they won't let me go home.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire