Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Short Sads

Sorry bout long post
Highlighted

Everytime I hear a car go past I feel like it's them I know it's my brain playing tricks on me but I'm so scared, sooo scared @TOM-RO
I'm still waiting on Suicide call back to answer Smiley Sad
Yeah I could call the police if I wasn't such a sook
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

P.S my profile count that tells you how long youve logged in for wont be accurate for me as i dont end up logging in til I hit the reply button which then asks you to log in (due to not keeping in mind to log in before I read as Im just too forgetful to think that way - and Im always on my mobile so I just forget that I need to log in for it to tally up my hours on here)
Highlighted

@j95 Can you focus on something to distract you from the sounds? Your doors are locked, you have your phone to call the police if anyone does try knock on the door, and someone from Suicide call back will get to you soon. Hang in there!  

Highlighted

Well I've been waiting about 2 hours so I'll just give up on it @TOM-RO
Highlighted

Oh fuck it just refreshed how I have to wait all that time again ugh I'm so angry!!!
Highlighted

Finally got through!! I must of got accepted that's why it refreshed ok stress less
Highlighted

Awesome @j95 high five for positivity
Highlighted

AFTER WAITING TWO FUCKIKG HOURS!!! Suicide call back just cancelled my chat!!!! Because I'm not suicidal even though @TOM-RO told me to go on there!! FUCKING HELL goD maybe I should not bother getting help!!!

Highlighted

That has just made everything 10x worse I can't do this anymore