cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Short Sads

Good @DruidChild I'm doing a bit of surfing with one of my little brothers and then me and my partner are hanging out a bit later on, going to make homemade pizzas for dinner
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

What have you got on today @redhead? I'm sorry you didn't sleep, hope you get to have a rest today Heart

I'm okay, I feel pretty crap but I'm going to distract myself with biology work. 

@j95 Glad to hear that! Smiley Happy Have fun with your brother and your partner. 

@DruidChild I don't have any plans for today. I had a nap this morning Smiley Happy and maybe another one later.

Hope the distraction helps Smiley Happy
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Naps are the best @redhead, enjoy Smiley Happy I hope tonight's a little easier on you. 

I can't stop crying at uni. I don't think it will improve and I have no one to hang out with. I will have to get food soon though, my snacks won't hold me.

Oh, @N1ghtW1ng, I'm so sorry to hear that! I spent most of my first year of uni crying and had no one to hang out with either. It can be a really isolating situation.

Did you end up getting food?

Are there any people in your lectures/tutorials you think you might get along with?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I can't fucking do this anymore!! Things are never going to get any better for me no matter how hard I try or what help I ask for. I just have to live with that fact or end it all ffs

@dustb0wldance hugs. Wanna talk about it?
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I just hate everything @redhead Smiley Sad I've tried and tried and tried and given life more than I even have every day for almost 6 years and every time things seem like something might start to look up it all falls apart again and I just don't have the energy or the will to try anymore

Hey @dustb0wldance
It seems like you have alot on your mind at the moment. Do you feel safe at the moment? If not please give Lifeline a call on 13 11 14 or talk on their crisis support line which you can find here.  You can also give Suicide Call Back Service a call on 1300 659 467 or use their online support line which you can find here.