cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Short Sads

@dustb0wldance everything does suck some days/nights =(

I'm just needing to check with somet parts of your post when you say you dont have the will to try anymore - are you talking about wanting to be unsafe/hurt yourself tonight?

I don't know anymore @Sally-RO @SmileMonkey
I'm not the kind of person to hurt myself or try to end my life without reaching out for help first but I just don't want to live this stupid life that I'm stuck in anymore

It is great that you can understand the need to seek professional help. Some days can be harder than others and it is a good idea to talk to a professional about what is going on. Kids Helpline have online counselling which you can find here as well as Headspace which you can fine here. 

Thank you @SmileMonkey

@dustb0wldance what help do you think you will choose to reach out too about this?

No one anywhere will understand @Sally-RO

I know it's easier said than done but you have a whole forum community who will probably have more than few to understand! @dustb0wldance

I have never met anyone who even knows someone who's been through something even kind of the same as me... I wish someone could. That would make everything so much easier.

have you gotten any professional support to be able to talk about it?

How are you doing today @dustb0wldance? We're here for you Heart

Another bad day Smiley Sad I want it to stop hurting.