cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Short Sads

I wish somebody understood it's not just anger it's like a tornado inside me and it's swirling around and around and it won't stop and it won't go away
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

and then my fucking post just got dleted ogmfo why cnt I jusyt say how I god damn feel
Highlighted

Your post got deleted?? Im sorry that happened @j95, I dont know why that happened.

Is GR distraction helping? 

It seems like everythings coming at you at once, can we break it down into a list?

so fucking stupid I cant say anything @Stealth_ninja my feelings don't matter just because of how I say things
no its not
and I don't know if we can

@j95man it sounds like there's heaps going on for you tonight. I'll jump across to chat to you if you want to start a thread to vent and go through everything?

I'm not starting a new thread it'll just get deleted

Okay @j95 I'm wondering what would be the best way that we can help you out tonight?

I don't know If I knew I would of done it

What have you tried so far? Perhaps it might be helpful to tell me a little bit more about what you're feeling (you mentioned that it's not only anger)? I would strongly encourage you to start a new thread @j95 - seems like your posts have been ok so far? I'll jump across when you're ready

I'm not making a new thread. obviously not ok because my post where I said how I felt just go deleted by some fucking idiot