cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Short Sads

Is it normal for you to work every day @j95? Or is it just temporary?

I work 5 days I leave home around 6:30, finish around 5, sometimes I do overtime, don't get home at around 6 but usually a lot later than that because I'm going from work to other comittments, long days with no time to myself ever. I usually go home and go straight to bed, then back up at 6. It's exhausting. And I work on the weekends sometimes. @JanaG my schedule is just full.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 That sounds completely exhausting! Would you like to reduce your working hours, or is that not really possible at the moment?

Nah not really its just the industry @JanaG
and in terms of my weekend work, it's all my own, like if I do weekend work it's usually for my own business, and in the early stages at least I'd like to get as much work as possible, so saying no is tough. I do go to trade school on one of those five days, but that's tough I struggle with that a bit

I seriously cannot catch a break. I'm over life.

Hey @dustb0wldance :-) Wanna talk about what's going on for you at the moment?

I'm just so stressed out and frustrated @JanaG.
I have nowhere to live, neither does my Dad. I have no money and I put in bulk overtime hours that I don't get paid for in a job I hate. Today is the anniversary of my mums death. My exes family are being awful to me. I've fallen so far behind on uni that I'm not sure I can catch up and I have a mandatory intensive school at the uni next week which means I need to find a way over there (it's an hour away, trains and busses aren't an option - we don't really have those here). Everything is just shit.

Sounds like you are having a seriously rough time at the moment, @dustb0wldance. I'm really sorry to hear about your mum. It can't be easy to lose a loved one.

What normally works to make you feel better or more relaxed when you have a lot going on?

I generally always have a lot on my plate, I tend to keep it that way, but today it's just all too much.
I don't know, really. I don't really have a space of my own anymore to relax or anything and today I feel like I don't have the time either

So my mums in custody, don't really want to talk about it that much but yeah just putting that out there because I haven't told anybody else and I'm not going to make a big deal out of it so ha life's goes on ~ I guess ~