cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Short Sads

@dustb0wldance RO is here to support you Smiley Happy We all support each other - sure you don't want to yarn about what's happening for you? @redhead and I are all ears Heart

@j95 def want you to talk about it just being mindful that short sads is for short quick posts. Is there another thread of yours you'd be comfortable jumping into or if you want I can start a thread?

@dustb0wldance it's not an inconvenience
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@Bree-RO I have like a million threads about different things but don't want to go off track with them. Maybe this http://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Something-s-not-right/Need-my-mum/m-p/231991#M22471 but if you could make a new thread that would be good, either way is fine.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I'm just so hurt and frustrated and I can't understand why things are always so shit for me. It's a really long story though so I don't know if posting it here would be okay

@dustb0wldance could you start a new thread. Sometimes getting it out helps and we may be able to help you understand it.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I think I'd really appreciate that if someone would be happy to listen @redhead

@redhead @Bree-RO I can't.

@N1ghtW1ng I saw your post in the student support thread, what else is going on you can't cope with. Feel free to make a thread.

@dustb0wldance we are here to listen Smiley Happy
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

That's just it @redhead, I can't make a thread. I keep editing them. And this week I deleted one. Smiley Sad

Like redhead said, we are always here to listen @dustb0wldance.

Would it help if @Bree-RO or I made a thread for you instead @j95? We are always here to listen to what you want to talk about. Sometimes this thread isn't always the right place for it.