Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Short Sads

Yeah ok @N1ghtW1ng
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Thanks guys. I made a thread

@N1ghtW1ng could you just write something and not worry about it being perfect/right.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I guess I can try. It just makes me feel so needy.

Please don't feel like you're being needy @N1ghtW1ng, it's what we're all here for. We'd like to listen to what's going on with you and it doesn't have to be perfect, you can always add stuff later as you think of it. Smiley Happy

I can totally see how that situation would leave you feeling frustrated and hurt @dustb0wldance hope you find it helpful talking it through with the RO community!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Write away, @N1ghtW1ng. There's no judgement here Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I'm so mad. I just this is almost as bad as the other day I think it might be worse. I can't fucking take this anymore.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hope you're okay @N1ghtW1ng Heart

Sorry to hear that today is so hard @j95 Smiley Sad What do you find most helpful when you feel this way? 

I'm struggling with anxiety today Smiley Sad I'm really scared. I tried to work on thinking realistically and I felt better for a bit but I have this huge fear of failing my classes and what I'd do to myself if that happened and it's like a really dark shadow making everything seem terrifying. And on top of that I'm having trouble with eating normally, I really don't want to develop an ed but I can't seem to stop myself from doing these things.