cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Short Sads

Everything @TOM-RO, my meds aren't working, I'm anxious about coming out, I haven't been sleeping, I'm stressed about classes, I'm lonely, and I just found out that I can't get enough youth allowance to leave home so I'm stuck here (unless I get kicked out obviously)...My thoughts are getting really bad Smiley Sad

Yep. That's a lot. It's almost impossible to feel ok when you put it all in a long list like that too I'm sure!! When feeling totally overloaded sometimes the best we can do is just one thing at a time. If that's not possible, then just taking a break from worry and doing something completely different (temporarily) is not a bad thing. I am going to suggest - if you can't do anything about any of that now -then make a priority to put yourself first tonight and find a way to look after those emotions....please keep us updated too coz I can see it's been tough for some time @DruidChild

I'm such a stupid fucking peice of shit and I shouldn't of been born I see how the world would function better if I was never here at all stupid idiot
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

And a pathetic little dumbass

Hey @j95 what's up
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hmm probably that I'm a freak @redhead

Hey @j95! What's going on? Why are you feeling this way?

I missed how Monday went let me know when you're up for it Smiley Happy

@Bree-RO I don't know why I'm feeling that way.

Yeah we can talk about Monday maybe in the thread though if that is ok

Over it. Absolutely over it. Have you ever heard of murphy's law?? Yep, well that guy literally time travelled and looked at my life and went "Yep. That's what I'm gonna use to describe @dustb0wldance's life. Murphy's law." I'm sick of it. Sick to death of NOTHING EVER F*CKING BEING OKAY. I'm done. And I hate saying that because I'm not even gonna do anything stupid I just want it all to stop.

Hey @dustb0wldance sounds like a full on night.

Murphy's Law - a supposed law of nature, expressed in various humorous popular sayings, to the effect that anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

You feeling like it's a pattern of chaos? Did you want to yarn it out with us?