cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Short Sads

Yeah like right now haha @TOM-RO
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I'm tired of feeling so anxious all the time. Wish I could leave the past behind and move forward like any other person. Instead of being caught up with pointless things I cannot change.

Hey @Creativegirl12 how are you feeling now? You definitely have a clear idea of where you want to be, it's just executing it. Some people don't even have an idea of what they want, so well done - you're progressing every day. Heart

Nearly sliced my own fingers off at work this morning and I am definitely one unliked person today...
Highlighted

@Bree-RO feeling a little better. Trying to work through it. I don't know how I'm going to feel whole but I guess I'm just going to have to keep trying.

@j95 you're a valuable person on here. You do matter. How are you feeling today?

Thanks @Creativegirl12 it was just a bad day but I'm ok now Smiley Happy thank you

I'm glad to hear that you're both doing okay @j95 @Creativegirl12. Sending hugs Heart

These stupid ED symptoms are messing everything up, I just want to feel okay and eat like a normal person Smiley Sad Also idk if something that happened/happens to me is emotional abuse or not and it sucks and I feel so guilty Smiley Sad and some of the side effects of my new meds are awful Smiley Sad I am just a ball of fed-up-ness tonight. 

@DruidChilld did you want to talk about it a bit more.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

My bulimia is making me want to curl up and die. I keep putting on weight Smiley Sad i hate being so far and hideous.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire