cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Short Sads

Glad to hear that @DruidChild. How are you feeling today?

- Hayley R/O

Thanks Hayley (@TOM-RO). I feel exhausted and sad. I just want to get out of this house but I can't find any way.

I did see that over on the 'leaving home' thread. I will say it's great that you can identify you are in a situation that is affecting your mental health, that shows some pretty good insight! I know some people who just continue living with their parents because it's easier financially or means that they don't have to take responsibility for themselves, even though staying there might be having a detrimental affect on them mentally/emotionally.

At the moment you can't afford to move out, which I know must be so frustrating for you Smiley Sad But if that's not currently an option, are there others? Is there anything you can do to make living with your parents easier? Have you spoken to them about being unhappy there and/or wanting to move out?

- Hayley R/O

How are you feeling today @j95? You were struggling with some very intense emotions last night, how did you manage them?

- Hayley R/O

Highlighted

Feeling like crap. If only I knew how to manage my anxiety, guilt and shame.

This morning I played footy, almost got into a few punch ons but turned my anger into the game, got some goals kicked 6 and got best on ground @TOM-RO all the anger just made me tackle harder
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling like crap this morning @Creativegirl12, is there anything you want to have a chat about?

Also, have a look at our fact sheets in the Wellbeing and Tough Times sections for some really good tips on managing those difficult feelings you are dealing with Smiley Happy

- Hayley R/O

Sport is such a good outlet for anger @j95! Congrats on getting best on ground, it sounds like you played awesomely!

What are your plans for the rest of the day?

- Hayley R/O

@TOM-RO well I have to work this arvo, not sure if you're aware that I've recently started my own business, anyway I have to do job for that
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I knew you were intending to start your own business but wasn't aware that you're already up and running! Congrats on that too @j95! You're seriously kicking some life goals Smiley Very Happy

How's it all going?

- Hayley R/O