cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Short Sads

@TOM-RO here http://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Hanging-out/How-can-I-make-this-happen/td-p/219149/page/12 Smiley Happy
It's going awesome hard to juggle considering I'm trying to work full time as well but it's going well the extra money is very handy
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

That's great @j95 Smiley Happy I imagine the extra money would be very handy! I love your business idea, good luck with it all!

- Hayley R/O

Not getting a heap because it's just the start but anything is better than nothing so today I have two jobs to do
Thank you Smiley Very Happy @TOM-RO

@TOM-RO I have a look at those. I don't know if there is anything to talk about. At least it feels pointless. I feel worthless.

Have you tried any of the strategies there @Creativegirl12?

It sounds like you're really struggling today. What kind of things help when you're feeling like this? Is there someone or a service you could call?

- Hayley R/O

Why can't I just cope. Like nothing is going wrong rn but I still have to hurt myself. Wtf, what is wrong with me Smiley Sad
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

@TOM-RO I've been using relaxation, distraction and exercising to cope with the feelings. I've reached out to a friend a few days ago. i don't know how to talk it through with my psych. I can only talk about how I feel, but can't talk about why I'm upset.

@redhead are you feeling safe. Could you reach out to someone or ask someone to spend time with you? You're worth it. Hang in there.

@redhead how are you feeling? Are you safe?

Don't feel things don't feel things don't feel things