cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Short Sads

It's not his fault he isn't doing anything wrong but I find I just need like 5 minutes on my own when I get home, like where there is nothing happening, I have been working all day with barely a break, then the extra stuff I do, I haven't had time to just sit.and when I get grumpy and say
"Omg can you just wait I'll talk to you in a minute"
"Why is the tv up so loud I can't concentrate on reading this message"
He says I should just go to my room, which is true but like omggggggg I just need 5 minutes of quiet when I get in the door, without that 5 minutes I am an asshole @Bree-RO
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Also I'm having spag bol if it hurryS up and cooks but it's so late so I probably won't have dinner and I'll save it for lunch

And I also feel like I might vomit

I'm such a pathetic freak who can't do anything

I'll never be happy and I'm sick of trying to get there

Good morning @j95 & @dustb0wldance 

Just checking in and seeing how you both managed overnight? Sounds like yesterday was pretty challenging for you both!

Hope you've both been able to get some sleep. Keep us updated Smiley Happy

- Gen / RO

didnt sleep because it rained so much that water got in to our house and water got into our electrics so our power went out too @TOM-RO so we were busy trying to keep that under control

Oh no @j95! That sounds really frustrating! Do you have the day off today to catch up on some sleep? Hope the house situation is under control now.

Gen / RO

Yeah no work today I went to the dawn service because I was already up anyway @TOM-RO yeah there was water coming in through the lights so it was making our safety switch off and water was coming down the walls

@j95 good on you for going to the Dawn Service Smiley Happy If there is any time today where you just hit a wall and need to rest - trust your body and get some sleep.

Gen - R/O