cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Short Sads

yeah @Bree-RO bit more flexible when they are older like my brother he is in resi and we can see each other pretty much whenever

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Soooo i made a giant post about my thoughts about Short Sads, really keen to hear your thoughts over here

I'm just a fat of useless shit that is why I'm so crao at everything

I guess I kinda feel heard on the forums @Bree-RO. I don't really wanna make a thread because I feel like this a lot so i feel like I just have to get over it.

Hey @FootyFan26 I hear you on the thread front that's okay.. How are you feeling now?

@j95 how was yoga? what's going on for you?

It was a good, talked to some new people, was good to feel comfortable around people of my own culture after I heard someone make a really mean and untrue comment today at work about aboriginals.
Just been feeling crap all day though, mentally and pysically @Bree-RO

@Bree-RO idk

Hmm @FootyFan26 well we are all here for a yarn if you do want to chat about what's been going on for you lately. Thinking of you tonight.

@j95 oh that's pretty uncool, I hope you are okay - did you confront the person?  Did your yoga crew do the little meditation at the end?

No I didn't, it was supposed to be funny or something, and a couple of people laughed, I just ignored not. So stupid people still say those things, even worse when they do it around people they know it will offend.
Yeah we did @Bree-RO

Feeling so overwhelmed and anxious I feel like I can't breathe