cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone to talk to

Hi guys and girls,

Wondering if anyone's free to give us a call, come from a very Christian family / upbringing, building up the confidence  to explain where my heads at to my parents. Have no one else to talk to atm really, hoping to recieve some positive feedback / advice on how you've approached this as it'll help me feel alot more confident knowing I'm not the odd one out, if things don't go so smoothly.

hope to hear from you's soon. 

Kind regards,

Elias

Re: Someone to talk to

Hey @Starchild, welcome to ReachOut! We're here to support you <3 Smiley Happy. Can you tell us more about what's going on for you at the moment? What are you trying to explain to your parents?

Re: Someone to talk to

Hi @Starchild, welcome to the forums! Smiley Happy

I'm not exactly a guy or a girl, but hopefully I can help in some way.

I just noticed that your message was tagged "coming out", would I be right in assuming you're asking for advice about coming out as lgbt+? 

If so, that's really brave, and I know how nerve-wracking it can be.

I don't come from a religious family, so I don't have as much experience with that specific situation, but I can still give advice about coming out in general, plus find you some links to resources if you think that'd be useful.