Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Starting Medication

About two weeks @scared01

Just checking in to see how you're doing @roseisnotaplant? Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

oh wow it seems so much longer! yeah im not surprised you dont really feel any different on them yet @roseisnotaplant hopefully all goes well though Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Doing alright @letitgo - made it to school for most of today, which sucked, but I'm glad I went Smiley Happy Haven't been sleeping too well though, so my parents want me to get stronger sleep meds - not really sure if I should or not yet. I might stick with the melatonin for a bit longer.

Haha yeah thanks @scared01 Smiley Happy

@roseisnotaplant do you mind if i ask what your sleep routine is like? as in bath/shower watch tv then bed.... ive got a few ideas to help with sleep but want to see what your already doing first... thats if you would like some extra help that is- perfectly fine if you dont Smiley Happy

That would be really helpful @scared01! I think part of the problem is that I don't have a really specific bedtime routine Smiley Tongue If I'm having a bad day, I'll watch soccer or food shows or something to calm myself down and make myself sleepy, and then I'll go to bed at like midnight. Usually I just mess around on YouTube or RO or whatever after dinner, and then take my meds and try to get to sleep. If I can't (most nights) I'll put music on or try and read or something, but this tends not to really help :/

of course @roseisnotaplant my first suggestion is to try and get into a routine. so have your dinner, then shower/bath whatever you feel like and then do something relaxing before bed.

limit caffine and this includes tea becasue i recelty found out that tea while it isnt as much as coffee it still ahs caffine in it so try to limit caffine after 5pm or even earlier.

whilst in bed i find doing a guided meditation really does help. im often in bed at 10pm do a breathing or meditation unless i have one in my mind and can do it without being guided then i do it that way. often my bad nights i need a guided one but after that turn off all technology.

try and keep it the regualr schedule though, the one off night where your up late or whatever if fine but other that that try to set a proper schedule up and stik it out. it takes a few weeks to really get it but it does help. im often asleep at midnight when i was sleeping at all before so its a good start

I'll definitely try that @scared01 - I'll let you know how I go Smiley Happy

awesome @roseisnotaplant Smiley Happy

hey @roseisnotaplant
how are you going?