cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stress stress stress

@Jesssister2001 talking in person can be difficult, and that's okay. If you're interested, helplines such as KidsHelpLine and Lifeline have webchat and emailling services as well as their over-the-phone. Would you be willing to give them a go? They might be able to offer you more specific advice than we can here.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hey @scared01

my Mum and I are fighting because I watched 13 reasons why knowing she is against it we’ve been fighting for two weeks now and it’s starting to get on my nerves she’s yelling at me, not talking to me, not hugging me, not saying goodnight to me. All because I watched a tv show.

oh that is tough @Jesssister2001
perhap she just needs some tme to cool off. sometimes the best thing to do is just not meantion the tv show anymore and let things blow over even though the time the conflict is happening is unpleasant
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi @Jesssister2001

Ignoring stress almost never helps. It will always bite us in the end. Whenever we build up stress, we have to find a release. For me it's going to the gym, nothing quite like lifting heavy shit and putting it back down. Everyone is different. Some people like more adrenaline in terms of stress relief like skateboarding, surfing etc. Others like much more calming such as painting, drawing and meditating. I guess it's all up to you and how you want to tackle stress. Definitely don't hold the stress in. Google types of stress relief and give them all a try I guess. If one of them works, then great! If not, then move on to the next one.