cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Covid in Victoria

It’s so nice that she is extremely supportive of you @Saltwaterdreamtime . It’s great that you are being really insightful by acknowledging that it would be more helpful for you to open up to her more. That isn’t always an easy thing to do, but it sounds like it might be a bit easier knowing that your partner is so supportive and caring. Hope that you are having a good weekend so far !

Thank you, yeah I just find it hard, don’t want to make my problems her problems 

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime , I totally get you with how hard it can be to open up to loved ones about the really hard stuff, especially when you're someone who's used to dealing with that stuff on your own. Your partner sounds so lovely- I hope you're feeling a bit better today

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here

Yes, she is lovely @Janine-RO  very much, I’m very very lucky. I’m ok aside from the splitting headache I like to call “microwave headaches” because it feels like what I would imagine putting your head in a microwave and pressing start would feel like. I made that name up like 5 years ago. Haha. 
Not fun. But yeah. I’m doing ok, I actually feel a bit better about this whole thing now and questioning if I was over reacting and being a bit ridiculous over New Years, things were a bit worrying but now that is settled a bit upon reflection maybe I was over reacting... I’m not sure. I feel like I was, possibly. It stills stands though, I know that I probably won’t cope if in the future we have a lockdown 3, I just know that. And that’s the reason I was so distressed and anxious, thinking about if a lockdown was to happen how would I manage and realistically I don’t think I will, that’s why I was so upset, so maybe I was not over reacting . I don’t know if I’m making sense. Just a little rant for your Monday arvo. 

Ooof, that headache sounds super not fun @Saltwaterdreamtime , I hope you're feeling better soon (and that you enjoyed a sleep in on your child free night! I was very excited for you when I read that!)

That all makes perfect sense to me actually, and I think this stuff can be really hard to analyse in hindsight, because it's impossible to put yourself back in the space that you were then, when we didn't know how things were going to turn out. I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling a bit better about everything now though Smiley Happy

@Janine-RO Child free as of 8:30am this morning.

Me: D6F56C24-73F4-4A33-9C85-9B28E10300DF.gif

Enjoy the freedom! Smiley Very Happy 

Nicolas Cage Conair GIFs | Tenor

No freedom until this headache goes away sadly @Janine-RO but thank you