cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TW: Covid in Victoria

They found three covid cases in Melbourne today, if we have lockdown 3.0 I will kill myself that is not a threat, I’m actually saying I will not cope. I will not survive another lockdown. I’m so scared. Just as everything felt normal. I’m so angry right now. Why is our government so half arsed about closing the border to infected states. I can’t do it again I can’t do lockdown again I really can’t. I will have nothing left if this gets bad again. Please don’t take this literally like I will do this right now I just mean if we are put under lockdown again I will not cope. I honestly will not survive another lockdown. 

Re: TW: Covid in Victoria

Hello @Saltwaterdreamtime, I am sorry to hear that you are feeling scared at the moment. That is some really tough news to hear so I can understand some of the feelings that you are experiencing. Hopefully over the next few days there will be good news about these cases being contained. You mentioned that you will kill yourself if there is another lockdown, I just wanted to check in with you and ask if you are currently safe? Is there anything that you can do tonight that might help to take your mind off this upsetting news?

Well as I said in the post I won’t survive lockdown 3.0 I will not cope @Sophia-RO if it happens, I’m out. Cya fucking later. 

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime

I can totally appreciate your fear and anger right now. Feeling like things might finally be normal again and then possibly having another lockdown. It just seems cruel of the universe to give us false hope Smiley Sad Even though it's just bad luck I guess. And it sounds like some negligence of not shutting down certain borders? What do you mean you don't have anything left if things get bad again?

Well what can I do? I can’t stop thinking about it. It’s only going to get worse. Look what happened in NSW that got worse. They won’t be able to contain this and it will be round 3 I know it already I can see it happening. There will be more cases tomorrow more close contacts positive and then we will be shut down for the third time. This is all thanks to people who selfishly came to Victoria for Christmas despite being told to stay in nsw now everything is at risk life was going along like normal well not now the panic is starting everyone is freaking out, lockdown 3.0 @Sophia-RO 

I barely managed in the first lockdown @Lost_Space_Explorer5  i can’t do a third. I can’t do it. 

It’s not bad luck it’s stupid fucking idiots who can’t do the right thing and our idiot government for not just shutting the border properly for god sake our three year old could make a better decision on our borders than dan andrews has, we would be virus free if they stopped letting in Internationals

And I can’t live my life not knowing like living on the edge of a possibly another lockdown this happened between lockdown 1 and 2 every day was painful just waiting and waiting for them to tell us what’s happening
This is the end of Australia’s good streak before you know it we will be like America

We will all be dead soon because of all the different strains in Australia from all the other countries because our piss weak government can’t just stop tourists from coming in

Where I live is full of tourists right now and they don’t do anything to follow the covid rules even though most of them started this god damn virus to begin with