Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Covid in Victoria

No I’m not calling them mensline will not get rid of covid

I’m at the beach I can’t talk to my partner right now

By the time I can talk to her we might have 100 cases tomorrow and be in LOCKDOWN!!

I’m not doing virtual zoom bull shit again @Lost_Space_Explorer5 

Could be the last time I’m allowed at the beach because they might  put the whole state into lockdown tomorrow

We will either all die of lockdown or we will die from covid idk what’s worse

Oh okay, I hope you can get a chance to talk to your partner soon about how you are feeling (if you think that would be helpful) @Saltwaterdreamtime. Hopefully you will be able to talk to your partner soon, as it seems like talking to her helps you feel better. She might have some different thoughts on some of these concerns and you might find having a discussion to be useful. I just thought that it might be helpful for you to call Mensline to talk to a counsellor about these thoughts that you are having as it would be helpful for you to talk about these concerns and get them off your chest. It's okay if you are not wanting to do that right now though! 

I don’t know right now @Sophia-RO I don’t know anything right now I feel so out of control @Sophia-RO 

I don’t know what’s wrong with me but i havent felt this way in a long time 

@Sophia-RO @If I tell men’s line I’m going to kill my self because of covid they will send the police to my house and that ain’t happening