cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Covid in Victoria

I can understand why you are feeling that way @Saltwaterdreamtime. Unfortunately, a lot of things relating to covid have been out of our control this year. Sometimes when we feel like things are out of our control, it can be helpful to focus on things that we can control, such as our own reactions and behaviours (even though it might not feel like it sometimes). I know that things have been really tough for you tonight, is there anything that you feel that you could do tonight or even tomorrow that might help you feel better about what is going on? Is there anything that you could do to help you feel more in control over how you are feeling?

No there is nothing @Sophia-RO I can’t do anything because we will be in lockdown soon and I will be dead so what’s the bloody point this fucking covid shit is a joke I’m over it 

There is nothing I can control right now

@Saltwaterdreamtime did you say a while ago that you had some friends in Queensland?

This year has been really hard and stressful so I get that you are over this @Saltwaterdreamtime. I can hear how distressed and stuck you feel right now. Sometimes distraction strategies can be really good when we are feeling this way. You might find watching a movie/tv or listening to some music to be helpful at the moment. 

Nothing to do @Sophia-RO 

Yeah @Tiny_leaf 

Why @Tiny_leaf 

@Saltwaterdreamtime is there any possibility of you/ your family staying there?

I know there's probably a lot of stuff involved with that and I don't know if you can work remotely or anything like that, but it might save you from another lockdown if it happens.

@Tiny_leaf Great idea, that would be nice but not possible for us sadly