cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Covid in Victoria

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime 

How did you go last night? Did you manage to find something to help distract yourself? Cat Happy

@TOM-RO @Well if you didn’t hear new restrictions in place!!! That’s the start of it!! Lockdown soon! It’s over!! Another lockdown lockdown 3.0 well I’m not doing it 

I’m telling you right now that I will not manage another lockdown

Yeah another lockdown would be really tough! The good news is nothing has been announced just yet regarding any new lockdowns... If there were to be another lockdown, what would you this time to make sure you get through it alright? ... 🎨🧵

I will not manage. @TOM-RO @I’m not lying when I say I will not cope. I will kill myself. 

Just you wait, another lockdown will be here in the next week or 2. @TOM-RO 

That concerns me @Saltwaterdreamtime ! ... Do you have supports that you reach out to when you are experiencing suicidal ideation? And just to check in on your immediate safety, are you going to be safe today? ... I hope you know that we are all here if you need to reach out and connect in this forum. I know there is also support out there beyond this forum if you feel the need for it! ❤🧡💛

I’m not saying that as a ploy for attention I’m telling you right now I’m warning you that I will not survive another lockdown

Well I don’t usually experience it it’s not an everyday ocurrance @TOM-RO those services won’t help get rid of covid or stop us from going into lockdown mate, I’m just saying that if the government do that to us again I will not cope I will NOT survive another lockdown I cannot do it again. I’m not doing it again. 

If we go into lockdown I will have nothing left