cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Covid in Victoria

I completely understand @Saltwaterdreamtime... Last lockdown was really destructive. It must have taken a lot of strength on your part to survive this year, which i think is something that needs to be commended. And you're right, these services wont necessarily prevent a lockdown. That being said, i think that reaching out will definitely help us with how we respond to such a difficult experience.- not to take away from the extremity of another lockdown...Im glad that nothing has been announced as of yet. I hope that you will let us know how youre travelling in the upcoming weeks 🧡💛💚 !

I understand, I can see the authenticity behind your comment. I guess our best bet for the time being is to manage our well being on a day to day basis.

They haven’t announced it yet but it’s coming blind Freddy can see we will be in lockdown with in the next few weeks @TOM-RO and I won’t manage surely dan andrews can’t do that to us again 

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime 

I'm sorry things have been so stressful lately Smiley Sad Of course we don't think it's for attention, I don't think anyone ever says these things for attention, it's always a sign that someone needs help or that something is not right..

How can we best help at the moment? Are you able to do something nice for yourself today?

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 like what? All I’m doing is sitting on my phone stressing out 

@Saltwaterdreamtime it sucks that you can't leave...

If another lockdown did happen, how long do you think you'd be able to make it?

I don’t know but I’m not doing it again @Tiny_leaf I am NOT doing that shit again ever

I feel you and I know a lot of other people do too @Saltwaterdreamtime Heart I can understand why all of this is stressing you out. I really hope that they can trace those cases and keep it contained. Then we may not have to go into lockdown again. My fingers are definitely crossed and I guess more information will come out each day.

It’s just going to get worse every day @Taylor-RO 

It can definitely be anxiety inducing waiting for updates @Saltwaterdreamtime. Did anything help you cope while you were waiting for the news last time?