cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Covid in Victoria

Nothing really @Taylor-RO today was the first time in three years I have had to actually remove something from my sight so I didn’t hurt myself... god, what is wrong with me at The moment, what the fuck. I don’t know if I would have done it but I couldn’t get the thought out of my head. I feel so stupid. I shouldn’t even Be on here 

That sounds so incredibly tough Smiley Sad @Saltwaterdreamtime. Honestly, it just shows how much this is affecting you at the moment.. and understandably so. It is a really stressful time. Can I just check in to see if you are going to be able to stay safe tonight? And also, what has helped you control those thoughts in the past?

I don’t know, it would be great if covid wasn’t a thing again @Taylor-RO 

Totally agree with you on that one @Saltwaterdreamtime. I am worried that you are feeling pretty upset and stressed at the moment. It would suck to sit with all of those overwhelming feelings. Do you think chatting to your partner or Mensline would help right now?

I am still around for a bit longer if you just want to chat.. or you can tag me in some game threads if you think that would help distract you Smiley Happy Do you have any plans for the rest of tonight?

I feel bad that I am this bad at the moment... like what’s wrong with me at the moment. 

Happy to just chat @Taylor-RO 

I think you are feeling stressed and probably a bit panicked. I don't blame you because lockdown was really challenging for you and a lot of people would also be feeling distraught about potentially going back into lockdown. It is really hard when a lot of it is waiting for updates and also out of our control which can make those feelings worse. I know it is really hard (and easier said than done) but you deserve to cut yourself some slack.

Yeah not having control is really hard @Taylor-RO And the unexpected and I’m really scared because like I already said I just don’t think I can do it. 

Do you think you would at least try? I know it is hard to picture it and think of it right now.. but you have done it twice already. And you supported other people through it too - that must have been so hard especially when you were struggling yourself. But your family is in one piece and you found ways around things (and I am sure that seemed so hard and impossible too). I have to log off soon just so you know but I hope you enjoy the rest of your night and happy new year!