cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Covid in Victoria

I was holding on a by a thread in both of those @Taylor-RO I cannot do a third

And the government they don’t care that people like me are saying they won’t cope @Taylor-RO they will put us into lockdown anyway

Yeah it was definitely a challenging time for you @saltwaterdreamtime. Who would have ever expected this to happen? It would be so hard to just have to sit there and anxiously wait for an update every day. Do you think you feel better or worse for following all the updates?

I’m in a metro area and I just sit here hoping with all my heart that things get under control and we can avoid a lockdown. Not just for my sake but for all the people I know that struggle Smiley Sad

@Taylor-RO Worse but I need to know what’s happening 

Now my head hurts so bad like one of those microwave headaches I used to get

Ah I have not heard of a microwave headache before but it sounds really awful @Saltwaterdreamtime ! What do you normally do to help yourself feel better when you experience these headaches? Does resting normally help?

I call them microwave headaches because it feels like somebody has put my head in a microwave and pressed start I used to get them chronically for a few years around like 2014-2017 I think they may be stress idk @Sophia-RO 

That’s it looks like we are heading for lockdown 3 

Heyy @Saltwaterdreamtime i can empatise with the stress and fears of lockdown 3. I know a lot of people are and will be struggling if we lockdown again. What was that thread keeping you going last lock down? Is there a way you amplify that??

Only so much one can take