cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Finding help for an eating disorder

@Tiny_leaf  I don’t think there is anything anyone can do like it is too much and it has gone on so long that I don’t even think anything will work anymore. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 That sounds so hard...

Highlighted

I really don’t know what to do about this anymore I can’t take it anymore I can’t. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 I'm so sorry that you're hurting so much...

I'm here if you need someone to listen.

Highlighted

@Eden1717  I'm so sorry you're in such a dark space at the moment. We are here for you today. 

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO @Tiny_leaf  I just can’t do it anymore I am done fighting with this thing if it kills me then I guess that is that I tried I really tried but I can’t anymore. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717  I can hear how exhausted you are, I think you are amazing for how hard you have been fighting and advocating for yourself. If you don't mind me asking, when you say you're done fighting with this thing, what does that mean for you? Is it your eating that you are finding hardest to fight at the moment? 

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO  yeah the eating stuff I am done I am just going to do what it wants and if that kills me then so be it I guess, I can’t take it anymore and I can’t keep fighting with it. 

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717 I imagine that it would be really hard to have to constantly battle your thoughts, and I can understand how you're feeling really tired from it all Smiley Sad. I'm here for you tonight, and I recently replied on your other thread, so I can chat to you there if you need.