cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Let's talk about Dissociation, Derealisation and Depersonalisation

absolutely beautiful. thank you for sharing all this <3

i've actually heard of the anxiety ninja! he's so likeable and yeah he was the first person i saw on youtube when i began freaking out. maybe i should revisit his channel for some more education (cos i used to avoid anything to do with dr/dp on the internet)

once again, i really appreciate all this. ur incredibly generous with ur time!!!

hey! ur right about that cos i do many different types of meditation like whatever i feel like in the moment Smiley Happy

i like guided meditation (10 mins or so on youtube), headspace ones, yoga or just mindful/controlled breathing (breath in for 4, hold for 2, breath out for 4 etc.)

also recently i tried transcendental meditation (where u repeat a mantra or listen to a sound) and it's quite nice. all of it is so effective for emotion regulation it's absolutely insane - this should be taught in schools more!!!!

btw do u have any channels, apps or types of meditation to share with me? (always on the lookout)

Hey! I think I saw you post on an old thread to do with dissociation Smiley Happy btw i love ur name and avatar. it always makes me happy hehe

Thanks for the tips on apps. Will be looking into that! i think you've posted a bit about your sister on one of my other threads and it sounds like she's incredibly strong from all the challenges she has in life (and you too for supporting her). i don't know why but that warms my heart immensely

Hi @wanderingwasp,
That's a great thread and thank you so much for your advices! I did experience quite a lot depersonalisation and derealisation in the past.From my experience, I tried exercise before and I would say it does help with that!