cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Looking for support

Hey how are you going? What would you like to talk about?

Get Outlook for Android

Hey! I’m not sure... I’m having thoughts again and I really need a distraction but nothing works. Talking to people is the only thing that helps. Could you talk to me @dncinginthedirt
Highlighted

I'm sorry you're feeling this way again. Have you had a look at some of the articles and resources ReachOut has? 

My son is a bit unwell tonight so I may not be able to reply as frequently as last night Smiley Sad 

Oh I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you’re well tho...

@Jess1-RO I only have one more session with my khl counsellor before she goes on holiday and I’m freaking out. She is the only person that I feel comfortable talking to openly. I tell her everything and now I’m gonna have to hold it in. I don’t think I can do it. What do I do? Should I just give up?

Hi @Bananatime04 ,
This would be a really good question to raise with your counsellor on your last session and see who will be replacing her while she is away. Sometimes services will make sure that the person who is filling in has background to what works for you.

I would definitely recommend speaking to your counsellor about it to get her perspective and raise the concern with her Heart

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

My last session is on Saturday and that feels like ages. I don’t know how I’d survive even longer without her.

Hey @Bananatime04 - what did you think of @Jess1-RO's suggestion of raising this with your counselor in your last session? 

I'm going to jump into emails now if you could check them please. 

Sorry. I will tell my counsellor about it and I logged on again like an hour ago and the counsellor that answered said I can talk to her while my normal counsellor is away and I am feeling a bit better about that now because I had an hour session with her and she seems nice

@dncinginthedirt how is your son today?