cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Looking for support

Hey thanks for asking. He's a bit better thanks although he only wants milk. No solids. He might be teething or have a sore throught.

I'm really happy to hear that you had a good session with the other councellor!

Get Outlook for Android

That’s good!
I prefer my usual counsellor but it’ll be better than no one...

Question... does an 18 month old baby walk or talk??

He's 16 months old. He's been walking since he was 13 months old. He says a few words like mum and bye bye. He points at what he wants and understands heaps of what you say. Like I'll say "where's dolphin?" And he will go and get his dolphin teddy Smiley Happy

Get Outlook for Android

Hey @Bananatime04 I just saw that @scared01 had shared this link on another thread and I thought you might also find it helpful How to Challenge Negative Thoughts Heart

And for distractions I found:

AND I found this NewAccess Coach at Beyond Blue who is specially trained and helps you in setting practical goals that will get you back on track. I actually haven't seen this before so I'd be interested to see if anyone else has tried it? Or if anyone else has some good distraction techniques: @lokifish @Bee @scared01 @mrmusic @hellofriend @missep

Highlighted

Nawww cute! Sorry 16 months.. is 16 months a toddler or a baby??

He's considered a toddler now

Get Outlook for Android

Sorry @Bananatime04 and @dncinginthedirt it took me so long to write that, by the time I had post I posted right in the middle of your convo!!

Does he have teeth @dncinginthedirt?

Haha @Erin-RO that’s fine 😂 just talkin about toddlers...

Haha yes he has 8 teeth. 4 top and 4 bottom. 

I googled so many questions like these during my pregnancy and in the first year.