cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Looking for support

Just kidding!
@Erin-RO do you have to live in NSW to work for reach out?
Highlighted

Oh I moved a few days ago...

So where are you from? I’m guessing Queensland??

Oh I have had sooooo many days like that before too. Obviously I have no choice but HAVE to get up now with a little one! But I remember feeling so so down that I would just stay in bed for days at a time and slept so much that I literally could not sleep anymore. It felt like I was lying there just "waiting for something to happen"

Victoria

Cool!!!!! I might be going to a gymnastics comp later in the year in Victoria!!!!!!!
I’m from tassie

Do you do any sports?

No I never have done any sports really. I used to play the clarinet in high school though. My exercise now consists of goings for walks and picking up toys hehe. 

That's really cool that you do gymnastics though! How long have you been doing it?

I’ve been doing it pretty much my whole life and I started competitive gymnastics at the beginning of last year and my coach was so awesome! She got me to level 4 in a few months and I started competing with girls that had been doing it for years! Even tho I had literally no experience on bars, beam or vault. I had only done acro and tumbling stuff before then. Now this year I’m doing level 6! I had an amazing coach and I really miss her😥.

Omg I just tried caramel sauce with banana bread and it was so good so I decided to get a bowl of caramel sauce by itself... worst decision ever! I feel so sick 😂