cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Looking for support

Yes I love talking on here! You are all so positive and you give such great advice and it’s so helpful to talk to people that actually understand what’s going on and have similar things going on for you. I particularly appreciate how much time @litgym @annabethxchase @gina-RO and @Jess1-RO have given me. They have spent so much time supporting me. I also really appreciate the chats that everyone else have had with me. I am so thankful for everyone I have talked to here because I don’t feel I deserve it but you’s give it to me anyways. You all have such kind hearts so yes of course you are very helpful ❤️

Your reply has just brought the biggest smile to my face @Bananatime04! Smiley Very Happy I'm so glad that you're here on the forums, you're so nice and all-around amazing Smiley Happy

The main reason why I've asked you on whether you find RO helpful is so that I can double-check that you've got good supports (e.g., us) to reach out to while your KHL counsellor is away. Does that make sense?

Thank you so much❤️
Yeah I think I’ll be fine if I’ve got yous!

Bye guys! I am going to training and I’ll be back around 7:30 tonight

Bye @Bananatime04 , thank you for letting us know that!  Heart

enjoy your night @Bananatime04
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

What a day! I jarred my knee and hurts so bad. I literally couldn’t move my leg. But the good thing was that I had an ice pack and it was really hot I’m the gym so... yeah! I also got a new connection on bars before I done that which was exciting

Ouch! @Bananatime04 how's your knee feeling today? Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Hurts so bad to walk! I can’t walk with a straight leg it has to be slightly bent

sorry about your leg @Bananatime04 but im glad you got a new connection on the bars. sounds exciting for you
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**