cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Looking for support

Snorkelling sounds so amazing!
DO you go snorkelling often?
Smiley Happy okay, I'm keen to see this swan! (remember to make sure there are no identifying details in the photo)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I’ve been snorkelling once but it was a while ago so I’m keen to go again!
Do I just have to put an emoji on my face? There isn’t like any signs at the beach...

Awesome! I would love to go snorkelling one day!

Yeah an emoji will be okay, just so we can't identify who you are Smiley Happy
@Bananatime04

Highlighted

Sorry @Bee I don’t have a photo of it on the beach but I do have a story! So I forgot to take a photo of it on the beach because I went snorkeling first with my step mum while my step sister and brother went swimming with the swan. I was planning on getting a photo on it in the water but you’ll never guess what happened. The swan blew away and ended up like over a kilometre out to sea and then the life guards from the beach over had to go get it and they had to deflate it to get it on the boat. So I didn’t even get to go on it but I would definitely rather snorkeling because it was so cool underwater and there were fish and starfish and abalone and heaps of other things. Well I can’t really send you a photo of what the float looked like so I’ll just try tell you... it was 2 meters long (took forever to blow up!) and it was white and gold (mostly white) but the top was clear and inside it was big hexagon holographic glitter and it was so pretty. It also had two big wings and it also had some really long eyelashes. Sorry I didn’t get a photo!

@Bananatime04 :smilylol: omg that story is amazing!!!
The swan float sounds so beautiful! Heart

1C3DB0B6-3EC5-4821-9B0E-14932ECDB5F4.jpegswan 🤭 

I’m getting lost in my thoughts... I don’t know what to think or what is real. I don’t know what to do

Hey @Bananatime04 it sounds like chatting to someone one-on-one might be helpful for you right now, especially if you're finding it hard to know what's real.

Is there anyone at home with you that you can go to? Or do you feel chatting to a helpline may better right now? Heart

No I’m alone and I have to stay alone because someone told me I have to do this alone. I can’t call anyone or talk to anyone because of this. They told me I have to be alone because it will help me be more independent but I don’t know how long I can last alone. I don’t have anyone to talk to anyway @Erin-RO 😔 I’m sorry

We all need a little help and support sometimes @Bananatime04, so if at any point you feel you can't do this alone or are feeling unsafe, I'd really like to encourage you to take a break from the forums and chat to KHL or beyondblue; or try out a mental health or safety app.

I am about to log off for the night, so I hope you will reach out if you need and we will check bakc in with you tomorrow to see how you went tonight.

Take care @Bananatime04, I'll be thinking of you and sending you encouraging and supportive vibes Heart