cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Looking for support

Thank you @Erin-RO x

@annabethxchase are you worried about litgym?

I am @Bananatime04 but I think she's taking a break Smiley Happy

She hasn’t been online for 3 days and the last thing she said was “IM FUCKING DONE”... do you think she’s ok?

We shouldn't be talking about other members, it's up to her whether or not she wants to come back and I'll support her either way Smiley Happy She's on holidays as well Smiley Happy

Sorry

I didn't mean that to come across rudely @Bananatime04 my apologies Smiley Happy

Hey there @Bananatime04 and @annabethxchase

Thank you for showing concern for another user Smiley Happy You are both so compassionate and kind-hearted, it is always wonderful seeing you both provide support to other users. 

Sometimes, users will take a break from the forums. This can be because they feel like a break, because they are unable to log on and sometimes even both.

If you're feeling worried at all, about any situation, you're more than welcome to email us and share your concerns, or use the "report" feature on posts to let us know. 

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

Thanks for that @Jay-RO I understand that Smiley Happy I've done that before.
Highlighted

I am just really concerned for her because she hasn’t logged on for days and her last post... also with the thoughts that she has I’m really really worried about her @Jay-RO