cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Looking for support

I’ve had a lot to do and just haven’t had time for my thoughts to get really strong because I’ve been distracted but I’ve just gone down hill since I’ve read that and I kinda want to self harm again.. also at gym my coach asked me when she would take me to see Judy (the psychologist at my new school) on my first day of school because she offered to take me cause she’s a teacher at the school and she’s like free all day! She’s also taking me to my class because I still haven’t had a tour and it’s huge there. I only know where the office and the gym are

Yes keeping busy is a good way to distract yourself from thoughts. 

Are you able to speak to KHL about how you're feeling right now? When do you start you're new school? 

An alternative to self-harming could be drawing in red pen or texter on your body, or flicking a rubber-band on yourself

Hi @Bananatime04 I'm sorry to hear that reading that post triggered you Heart
I wanted to share that I find that a sudden drop in mood challenging to cope with too. You're not alone. Do you have any strategies that normally help when you're not feeling well?

I'm glad to hear that you had a good day otherwise; what was the best part about it?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

My usual counsellor isn’t back from her holiday yet and I already spoke with the one I’m talking to instead today so I can’t contact them again..
I start school on the 6th (next Wednesday) and my khl counsellor comes back on the 7th

@Bee the best parts are gymnastics and talking to @dncinginthedirt cause I haven’t talked to her in a while

awwwwwwww!! @Bananatime04 Heart

I’m serious! I love talking to you! And you need to be a mod!!!!!!

@Bananatime04 that's great! Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Can I ask you something @dncinginthedirt

Sure