cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Looking for support

Hang  out with them I am sure they will make you welcome. I recently moved schools and it is a massive school because it is a college. I got assigned a very friendly and caring buddy and she took for a tour around the school,introduced me to my teachers, told me how to use the diary, the rules, showed me my timetable and much more. So do not worry you will get a buddy and I am sure they will be caring.

I don’t know what to do

Hey @Lan-RO is it stupid to want to die but also to have a fear of dying?

Hi @Bananatime04 unfortunately I don't have an answer to that. It sounds like you're feeling anxious and distressed. What are some things you can do to look after yourself today? I'd recommend contacting a helpline for some support if you need. Can you confirm your safety?

I’m sorry for asking 😔

Dont be ashamed. You did nothing wrong!

I do everything wrong

Only the bravest and smartest people ask for help.Mistakes happen and sometimes we cant help that.

Well I should give up on the help then. It isn’t working and I’m not smart or brave. I’m the opposite of those

i know you have a lot of self hatred and low self esteem about yourself but this whole community does see you very braveHeart you make it through everyday, good on you !! keep going my love Heart