cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Looking for support

Sorry I was in a chat with beyondblue so that was good timing. Thank you so much for the chat x night @dncinginthedirt 😘

@Erin-RO could you give me some advice
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04 I'm so sorry for your loss Smiley Sad

I can only imagine how devastating it must feel. Sending you lots of support!

I'm glad you jumped onto the forums and am wondering how you went through the rest of the night? 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I went horrible last night. I was actually hearing things like people walking around the house and it was scaring the shit out of me even tho it was just me and mum home and mum was asleep.. then the voices started but the counsellor I got from beyondblue was so helpful and she understood what I was feeling like. She also shared with me that she lost her father and she was really close with him then I felt so guilty for talking about loosing someone because she could’ve been thinking about her father the whole time. I feel so bad. I also had the worst dream in the universe. It was disgusting. It had little hole everywhere and I have trypophobia and there was also bug everywhere it was so gross.

Hi there @Bananatime04,

I'm sorry to hear that last night was so tough for you, it can be really scary to hear things at night, especially when you're trying to sleep. It's wonderful that you got a good counselor from BeyondBlue Smiley Happy I'm glad that she was so helpful for you. It's absolutely okay to be worried about how she may be feeling after she revealed that she lost her father, it shows how compassionate and aware you are of others Smiley Happy Did you have a chance to mention these feelings to her?
That dream does sound bad, I'm sorry that you had to go through it. What are some things that you can do today for yourself?

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

Hey @Jay-RO. Yes I told her exactly how I felt and she was so supportive. I’m not really sure what to do today but I’m thinking I might walk into town to get a charger? Mine is being a pain 😕 I’m not sure if I’m up to that tho. I feel horrible and I just want to sleep forever but I can’t

@gina-RO can I ask you something

A walk into town sounds like a good idea @Bananatime04, I hope the weather isn't too bad for you Smiley Happy
It can definitely be hard to do things when we're feeling so down. Sometimes though, a walk outside can help lift our moods, though it's always up to you if you want to go.

Is there anything else you can do today?

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

The weather is alright but it is a bit windy and cold. The weather app thingy says it will rain at 11 o’clock and it’s 21 degrees but it doesn’t feel that high!

Also the walk is so far and I don’t really feel motivated to do anything.. maybe later tho but I’m not sure what else to do today

@dncinginthedirt do think actually think I’ll ever get better?