cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Looking for support

Hey there @Bananatime04, do you mean the fun questions thread? It's definitely a fun thread! Smiley Happy

Oh no! Smashed phones are no good, does it still work? Hopefully you can get it fixed up soon. 

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

Yep that’s the thread I meant.
Yeah it works fine! I was exaggerating a bit there.. it’s not bad but at least the back didn’t smash because that’s what went down first!

I went and got my charger! I also got a few more things from school and I’m so nervous! I am freaking out. My thoughts are back and I don’t know what to do. I am a mess and I am so scared to meet the psychologist at my new school.

@gina-RO are you gonna watch the live?

Well done on getting your charger @Bananatime04! How was the weather? Hopefully it didn't rain on you! Smiley Happy

It's absolutely okay to be nervous about school and meeting the new psychologist. When will you be meeting them? It IS scary to meet someone new, especially if that someone is a professional. What are some things you can do right now to help distract from your thoughts, are you able to go out and play with your dog or something similar?

-----

@Jay-RO Nope it didn’t rain! I don’t want to do anything. I’m hating myself and my thoughts are getting stronger 😕 I’m supposed to see the psychologist after lunch but I’m not sure if I want to. I’m really scared. What if she hates me? What if she judges me? What if I stuff up? I don’t deserve help. I deserve to die. But I can’t

That's great that it didn't rain @Bananatime04 Smiley Happy

Are you safe right now?
There are often a lot of what ifs when we go and try something new. If this psychologist doesn't feel right to you, there's no pressure to keep seeing her. Psychologists are never there to hate or judge someone, they are only there to help and everyone is deserving of help.

I just wanted to let you know that I will be logging off soon, so it's important that if you feel unsafe today that you contact a helpline such as BeyondBlue or KidsHelpline. I understand that it is hard to do things right now, is there anything you can try that doesn't require as much effort, such as playing on your phone?

-----

I don’t really want to do anything at all. I might contact beyondblue later if I get even worse. I’m sorry

I’m freaking out!
Highlighted

hey @Bananatime04

whats happening for you?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**