cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Looking for support

Omg my first day of school wasn’t too bad. I actually know quite a few of them from camps that I’ve been on, primary school, school sports carnivals and lots of other things. We had science and media arts today. I know, boring! But it wasn’t that boring today surprisingly. I also didn’t end up seeing Judy today because Leah was supposed to take me but she never came.. I was actually really wanting to go too because I felt horrible.

@gina-RO can you pleeeeeease reply to my emails?

@Bananatime04 so good to hear your first day wasn't too bad Smiley Happy

YAY @Bananatime04 I'm so happy that your first day went well! Phew!! How was the rest of the week?

I’m sorry but it was horrible @dncinginthedirt

Why can I log in? Aren’t I supposed to be banned over the weekend? @gina-RO

Aww what happened?

Well I have self harmed because I felt so negative about being back on the ban for 2 weeks! Also because now I have school and gymnastics i wouldn’t even have time to log in between 9 and 5 cause school starts at 8:30 and finishes at around 3 and then I have to get home which takes about 10 minutes to walk then I have to get ready for gym which is at 4 and finishes at 7 and reach out literally keeps me safe so without it I’ve had no one to talk to and have felt so down. I also had an anxiety attack in sports science. I got really hot and sweaty, I was in tears and was so fidgety I couldn’t sit still but I had to sit there like that because I didn’t trust myself to walk all the way to the office by myself, I couldn’t stop shaking, I didn’t want the class to know so I didn’t say anything and I couldn’t just leave cause they’d call my mum and I’d get in trouble and I couldn’t put my hand up and say I need to go because the teacher would’ve asked why. I also met the counsellor at my new school and I don’t like her. She talks so loud and I just don’t think she would take me serious and I wouldn’t be able to trust her. I may have given up on trying to get help but I’m thinking about seeing how the other counsellor is because I’m not going back to her. I have no idea what to do. I have lost even more weight because now schools started again I get away with not eating breakfast, recess or lunch so I just need to get past dinner but I still don’t eat it all.

Oh also I lost a friend the other day which has been hard. He had a motorbike accident and was in hospital for months then started to get better and passed away. He was only 13 and I went to school with him since prep @dncinginthedirt

@Bananatime04 You have so much going on, it really sounds overwhelming. I really appreciate that you took the responsibility to tell us you were not banned at the correct time and that must be really confusing! I'm filling in just for today so I did miss that. I also know you have a safety plan and coping plan that includes using a range of supports so that you don't have to rely too heavily on the forum. So for now we will continue with the plan of the temporary ban but otherwise I do encourage you to access other supports, particularly if you've self harmed and might need some sort of medical assistance and like you have expressed, you have suffered some extreme stress recently. So again, for example services such as KHL BeyondBlue and so on are good for helping out with crisis and general support around mental health and wellbeing. I hope that helps to clarify! 

Kylie RO

@dncinginthedirt could you help me?