cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Looking for support

I really wanna sh but I’m at my friends house 😕

im im sorry your feeling sh urges, can you do something with your friend as a distraction?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Eww I just had to eat and now I feel so fat and ugly

I’m back home now and I have an orthodontist appointment tomorrow because apparently my jaw is messed up so I’ll need braces but my teeth are already straight and it’s so annoying. Also I’m really struggling without my khl counsellor and I don’t know what to do. My thoughts are back as well

Hey @Bananatime04 hope your orthodontist appointment goes well tomorrow. Sorry to hear you're struggling right now without your khl counsellor. What are some self-care strategies you could try today? Heart

I’m blowing up a huge swan float thingy because we’re taking it to the beach.

Hi @Bananatime04 just letting you know I've sent you an email so please keep a look out. 

I already replied

How's it going blowing up the swan float @Bananatime04? Beach sounds amazing today! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Dad just got home and it’s blown up so we’re about to leave and then we are going snorkeling near the rocks. I love snorkeling because of all the fish and it’s so clear and calm today! I’ll take a photo of the swan at the beach to show you’s how big it is @Bee