cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Looking for support

On the 6th of feb I will be seeing the psychologist at my new school which I can’t wait for and she is there everyday! So hopefully I can talk to her more than once a week 🤞

that is really great @Bananatime04 so glad youll have some more inperson support!

How are you feeling now after chatting abit?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Heaps better! Thank you so much @scared01

really glad to hear that @Bananatime04

What the plans for the rest of your day?

I have training from 3-7 but I might actually stay till 8 because some of them are staying till them and that means I’ll have an extra hour without theses thoughts and if I finish at 7 I’ll call my khl counsellor at 8 and if I finish at 8 I’ll call her at 9 and bawl my eyes out because she’s going on holiday this weekend and I won’t be able to talk to her for weeks! I’m gonna be so sad 😥. I’m not sure what I’ll do before gymnastics tho

aw sorry your khl counsellor is going on holidays. at least youve got your other supports and know that she will be coming back as well.
Trainings only 2 hrs away (or my time anyway) maybe a watching a fave movie or some colouring in or something else you like would be good to fill in the time?

Hmm, what do you usually do in your spare time @Bananatime04? Maybe you could do what you usually do in your spare time before gymnastic this arvo?

I can imagine how sad you'll be for not being able to keep in touch with your KHL counsellor while she's on holiday! Perhaps you could ask her tonight when you have a chat some other alternative supports you could reach out to while she's away?

It’s only 12:45pm here. I’ve watched my favourite movie too many times 😂 might just sit on the deck with the dogs on the egg chair thingy. Oh have you liked the egg?!

I’ll have another counsellor and I’ve already had one chat with her... she’s nice but my usual counsellor is a lot better 😢

The egg photo that has become the most liked post on Instagram @Bananatime04? No, as a don't have Instagram :/ but I do find it hilarious how much it's making the news lately haha.

May I ask how you're finding RO as a support? Do you find us helpful?